Friday, January 2, 2009

Users set up

Hi All,

I sent invites to the following to get you set up to post on this blog.

Dawn/Chris; Julie, Mike, Michael, Marie, Dad, Nikki-Nicole, Brother Nick.

I need emails for Brian/Manda & Thomas/Jessica please. Also send me email addresses for anyone else who should be able to post. finnegan_cat@hotmail.com or noisy415@hotmail.com.

I'll see if I can post the set of directions for posting, if it's too big, I'll email it. It's really pretty simple.

A couple of tips -

* resize photos before posting them. If you're using Windows, you probably have Microsoft Office Picture Manager or something similar.

If you have a Mac I can't help you 'cos apples are for eating! :)

* Crop the photo down to remove extra background stuff and re-save. Use the option to compress the photo for websites or email. This will save time in uploading and also make it easier to view them on the blog.

* You can put as many photos as you want in a post, but it's best to upload only 3-4 at a time, or it takes forever and may not work.

* Tell us who is in the photos and how old they are please

Can't think of anything else right now - get posting and have fun!!

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment